Friday, November 20, 2009

hong kong part 8

Continuing my journey in Llama Island, i went back to the house, wet and full from the dinner. I showered in the bathroo, one of the places without ants, lizards, and mosquitoes. When i was done, during was nothing to do except to assemble my Keroro model. The wires in the t.v. either didn't work because they were chewed by the lizards or the plugs are broken. I felt proud after assembling the figure, but it was short time that got interrupted by my boredom again. So, i decided to go sleep early and just wake up earlier tomorrow morning. After sleeping for couple hours, i woke up sweating, the stupid fan was not going toward me enough! I didn't pull any of my blanket off, for the fear of more mosquito bites, and eventually fell back asleep.

The next day i woke up early, while my brother and mother was not awake yet. I went to downstairs got a juice-box and went to another bedroom to listen to the main radio station is Hong Kong, RTHK. I thought that the radio station there was a lot more interesting than the ones here for Chinese, but less options. My mom woke up and got a call from Uncle Derek that our grandma's sister wanted us to bring the used bed sheets back to Causeway Bay. We immediately thought," how can we do that, we had trouble with our own stuff, but we still need bring it." We left the house and tried to make everything back to how it was.

We stopped at a local stall that sold tofu for about 7 hkd. The one i got had some ginger sauce and i thought it was pretty smooth and delicious. Back at the ferry for lunch, we arrived at the restaurant called Man Fung. It was recommended by the restaurant we ate at the night before, and there was even pictures of Jet Li and Linda Chung eating there. They weren't open yet when we got there but still welcomed us with peanuts. We ate there and left, my mom feeling ripped off that we had to pay for the complimentary peanuts. The ferry brought us back to Central, ifc.

No comments:

Post a Comment