Tuesday, December 15, 2009

hong kong part 11

Still on the Upper part of ocean park, we were really hungry at the time. Hoping to find the Mcdonalds that was on the map, it was very far away. In the end my mom and uncle derek went to buy some noodles and rice. The tourist food wasnt that great, it was really hot, and i was scared the fan might die out. My brother and i were given twenty five minutes to ride the rollercoasters. After that we went to a cafe to have a drink. When we got there, May's mom, uncle derek, donovan, melissa were already waiting and full. I ordered some drink that was a mix of orange and 7 up, then trying out my brother's red bean with ice cream drink. It was getting late and we needed to be home by 4 because of an important party that my grandma's sister is having for her birthday.

On the way down, it was decided by the adults that we use the train this time and not the gondolas. Once in the room to wait in line, there was a mass amount of people there. When a train arrived people would rush , run, and crowd around the line, even pushing others. I felt the humidity , holding the fan didnt help, so i felt the sweat drip. We were finally in near the part where you walk in one by one. My mom and brother was watching the other people there and copied them by sneaking beneath the poles. This was dangerous, but my mom said someone pushed her and said, "hey! i have kid here." Having a child is not the biggest thing in the world because my brother and i are still under 18. My mom should had said, " hey there is four kids near me."

So my mom and brother were separated from us. We met them up at the when we arrived a train later than them. The feeling i got was like we were running away from the police, so everyone was in a big RUSH.

No comments:

Post a Comment