Thursday, October 13, 2011

[RE] freedom to fly

I agree with Ming about the magically transformed world that there is after the sun goes to sleep. I love it when I have the opportunity to bike home from tennis at 9 pm sometimes. Traffic disappears as everyone is home eating dinner or socializing on the computer. Due to less traffic, there is less noise outside. Since I have an itouch, I do need earphones to ring in my ears. I allow my itouch to roar throughout the empty street of otis. You get the freedom of speed from the newly paved pavement.


Some people are scared of the darkness but I am not. I am not scared that people will rob me because I have tennis rackets to protect me. The darkness actually feels safe for me because when I get to experience darkness, I get freedom from stress.


My mom is also like like Ming’s mom because she restricts my freedom through horrible curfews. Although I am near the age of 18, I am not given more freedom but actually less freedom. During winter, I required to come home around 6 because of the supposed danger of darkness. But I do not fear it, too bad the dictator does not understand that. Well this want for more freedom could be related to the concept of wanting to feel older when you are young and wanting to feel younger when I am older. Does this mean that I will regret wanting higher curfew later? I don’t think so because I would not have been a tennis deprived child. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment