Saturday, September 17, 2011

[free] The plague of school . dun dun dun.

I actually thought about this disease when school started but I did not have time to write about it. School has many affects on you mentally and physically except for those that make you a less ignorant person. First I will talk about the physical illnesses that we as students acquire. After 3 days of school, i realized that my weight started decreasing at a unexpected rate. This can be because of the lack of food or lack of sleep. We no longer have the freedom to eat whenever we want in any class, we might not even have time to eat breakfast. Lack of sleep ends up giving us panda eyes, which makes us look like sleep walking zombies.

The mental illnesses are not ones that are like ADD or OCD but something else, something that could be worse in my opinion. Our ability of pursuit of happiness is somewhat taken away because of homework. We no longer have the time to do stuff we enjoyed during the summer. Since the summer gave us a surge of happiness and now we have very little happiness, this is a fast transition. I believe that the first week of school should start on a Wednesday or something so we can get used to school life. Well, we should try to slowly change the way we view of homework and one day math homework will be a source of happiness. haha just kidding

I made this post for fun and it is also expressing how much I miss the summer of 2011. Time sure flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment