Friday, September 2, 2011

[free]Senior Schedule


Wow, I cannot believe that it is senior year already. I never knew high school would go by so fast. Homework could be an important factor that helps time go by faster because you are more preoccupied. Well since it IS senior year ( woot 2012!!!), I decided to reward myself of what I would call a dream schedule. I currently am taking Ap computer science and Ap Calculus along with a 0-4th period schedule and I TA one period. Last but not least, I also have pretty chill teachers for almost all my classes. One of the counselors but not my own counselor warned me about this schedule because colleges might not like the fact that I only have 4 real classes while other schools like O’Dowd have 6 or 7. With great power comes great responsibility, right? I will try to bump up my average SAT score about 100 more points and hopefully that will balance out the fact that I only have 4 periods. GPA and SAT are a lot more important in college applications most likely because they seem very biased.


This year will be the last year I get to be with my dear Charlene (she is a Junior) so I should use some of this extra-time to be with her. I need to balance out girlfriend and school at the same time, also mixing some tennis in so I don’t go mentally insane. I hope myself good luck! I will defeat you! Mock Congress, Portfolio, College Applications, SAT, financial aid will just be only minor obstacles, it just depends on how you view it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hi! Just wanted to let you know I responded to your post 2 weeks ago, even though you already know that XP

    ReplyDelete